There's a scandal at my place and it's huge... well it is for me.
So the story goes...
Last year I had this Siamese Fighting Fish for about 7 or 8 months named Buddy. Anyway one day I went to feed him and he was gone... just like that. No note, didn't leave me a msg or anything... or kidding. But he was gone. And there didn't seem to be any reasonable explanation. I had my suspicions, but nothing more than that. So I got over it and got a new fish and named him Google. So i've had this fish for about 4-5 months and all was fine, until I went to feed him this morning and he was missing. Same deal... no trace of him anywhere, I can't effing believe it! Where the hell are my fish going???? I now someone or something is conspiring against me. And I have my theories that involve Pozi Kris and a rat... For obvious reasons, I cannot elaborate.. infact I may have said too much already. Shhhh.
I'm now determined to figure out wtf is going on, because it's got me buggered! I'm thinking of setting up a surveillance cam... not really, I could be there for months watching a fish in a small tank.. hrrmmm sounds like minutes of fun.
If anyone has any ideas about what has happened, or have seen Buddy and or Google please contact me or your local police. Crime Stoppers even... not sure this warrants OOO, we could bypass that and go higher like the federal police or APS.

2 comments:
I have your fish.
If you ever want to see them alive again, do exactly as I say.
Send a violin case of unmarked non-sequential hundred dollar notes to 47 Parkview Court, London, UK.
Then stand naked in the middle of your street shouting 'I AM THE LIZARD QUEEN!'.
Then wax your own nipples.
Then make me a hot chocolate.
Then deliver it to my apartment in London.
Don't forget the marshmallows.
Then buy me something pretty.
Then tell everyone you know that I am the coolest person you've ever met.
Then, and only then, will your fish be returned to you unharmed.
Ignore this message at your peril.
JT
P.S. Google says hi.
P.P.S. Buddy is asleep so he can't give me a message to pass on, but I don't think he's too keen on you anyway, frankly. Whenever Google mentions you, Buddy just stares blankly. I'm not even sure he knows your name. He keeps calling you Paul, I've given up correcting him.
You write very well.
Post a Comment