Why the hell do Milo tins have the old seals again? These are the most dangerous things I've seen on a food container and my finger felt it’s wrath tonight, slicing extremely deep into the tip while I was washing one out. Oh Bob Saget!
What happened to the ring pull seal thingy they had a year or 2 ago? That was easy to get off, secure and NOT dangerous. I’m sure nestle are saving on materials, but who really gives a shit, stop being stindgy and save a few fingers?!? Ppsssstt… oi nestle guess what? No one likes them! I'm sure I'm not the only anti-dangerous-milo-tin activist out there. Nestle, you’ve got some answering to do. I’m pissed and it’s still bleeding 4 hours later. I want answers? I think I'm entitled. I want answers? I want the truth. I can't handle the truth.
I'm sure I could handle it... umm, ok
What ever
Show tomorrow, atleast I'm excited about that.
If you’re wondering about the pic, well I'm just experimenting with new blogging software called Blogjet. So far so good.
Fuck nestle
Scottyxxx

1 comment:
yeah, fuck nestle!
Post a Comment