It's been a while since I last got on here. Flock has just made things a bit easier. I'm grading soon for 4th Kyu, but first I have to be assessed by Sensei Anthony at senior training next Thursday. Things get serious from here on in, but that's definitely not a bad thing. I'm being encouraged to basically bust out more because I'm close to been unstoppable... one of my sensei's words, not mine. So I'm stoked with that, but i'm in no rush to conquer the world just yet.
On another note, I have just 67 days till I go to Canadia and see Ally... can't wait! Been apart for so long we're both learning a lot about ourselves. I've learn't I'm an idiot and go temporarily slightly insane for short periods. Haha, I guess she just makes me a better person. Should be snowing where she is soonish, give it a week or so.
Lee has just come home with the best pornstar movember effort ive ever seen. It's horrible, but I can't look away....
I had more to band on about, but it's time to go...
Scottyxxx

No comments:
Post a Comment