Saturday, 11 September 2010

Testing my new Canon 550D

I've recently got me a Canon 550D so I thought after using it for a bit i'd show off some 'test' shots.

I'm not new to DSLR's but i've only had a short amount of experience with Canon DSLR's, having said that I got a hold of the setting pretty quickly. It's a very intuitive camera.

I only got the standard Twin Lens kit so I can figure out what lenses I will really need.

Here are a few shots I got after mucking around with white balance and ISO setting for about an hour, shooting finches and wrens that came up to a bird feeder near by me.

Test shot - Superb Fairy-wren


































Test shot - feeding Double barred Finch pair























Test shot - wet Double Barred Finch pair






















I also took a bunch more photos from a short trip to Sydney last week. Go over to my Flickr page to check them out. There's a few nice photos, if I must say so myself.

1 comment:

narelle badalassi said...

what beautiful photos you take with the new camera